Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cervical Mucus Stringy

Why not talk for a while, AH? PROHIBITED


BALCONY IN VERONA Capulet
A bit on the run and a little bit to the falls. Life happens at lightning speed. Young children who take time, enthusiasm, energy and endless wallet. The work is always much better and so, we know that when failure is a problem.

- When will we have a chat and I ...?- you ask me.

- Nice, a little while for the two ... want. - I answer.
Speak a little. Us. Or anything specific. Or arrangements that need the house, nor the change of doctor, or super shopping or the expiration of the card. Only about two of us, tell us how we are, what we want ... and laugh or mourn, depending on the case.
your phone rings and your attention is diverted to the caller: listen, respond, precise date and time. Promises a mail.
Another battle in which the important (our sacred marital dialogue) yields compared to the power of the urgent (worldwide).

And though I know that is not exactly an originality I can only think, and write here, with your permission, how difficult it is to communicate in the era of communication.

While I pick up the rope clothes reminded me what Barthes said about loneliness loving speech. Or was Foucault? I next to the pile of towels and bath towels and dobladitos googling: Lover's Discourse, Fragments. Barthes was, just.
Barthes discusses in this book of romantic love classical texts and notes that a foundational feature of the discourse of love is individuality: the lover speaks of his beloved and her lover, even if they do more to himself than to his beloved. fact that poor Juliet speaks of her love alone with your soul than it actually shares with her Romeo.

are the four in the afternoon. My beloved leaves for the office. Farewell with a kiss and the promise of a good double talk soon. Can I send a mail?

That "love" is a verb has its consequences. In principle, means that it is an action, love is something you do, not just something you feel. Moreover, the fact that it is determined that verbal love words are so important. When we love all are relevant: they say, they are silent, they tell us and we wanted to hear. Not to mention the value acquired by the lover and beloved words when achieved, at last, be one and venture through the halls of cohabitation, family formation and joint projects ... Is it at the time that the words are transformed into dialogue? Can love withstand the dialogue? And without dialogue?

I stopped at the theoretical and mentally review the remainder of my afternoon. I have yet to cover with contact English books my daughter, finished clothing store to buy something to remove the fat boy in the garden order a bit, cook dinner and bedtime. If you go to sleep early maybe we can take a coffee the two of us ...
is difficult to imagine Romeo and Juliet lying to the kids after dinner and encouraging a dialogue on privacy. And yet the dialogue enters the desirable future of any pair of lovers, including the very Romeo and Juliet, had they survived so many misunderstandings.

But unlike Juliet Capulet, I have telephone and Internet. I call my mother to see if they can take care of the kids one evening and find out if it still has the promotion of Thursday, more movies dinner.
doubt for a minute, and output in the week is a mess. You have to scroll through half the city to bring the kids and cash them to look, the day is to get up early. Never mind, I go ahead and make a reservation. Subvert some routines is how you win the important thing to the urgent.
When I ask for the number of credit card I realize that I asked him anything yet my dear, is the individuality of which Barthes spoke!
Well, that is a surprise. What you learn when you read this in the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment