Thursday, January 13, 2011

Does Wesley Pipes Have Genital Herpes?

Taking the wife of a friend while he films us

My neighbor fucks by the tail, I knew since her husband told me once drank some drinks, "she stands doggy and eats it whole, my friend ... since we were boyfriend likes sex anal ... I think even more that likes pussy. "Since then I had not stopped thinking about it. Later he was hired by an oil company in the east of the country. chateabamos times and he kept mentioning how good was his wife and it was a pity that no one could calm her impetus in bed. I fell short and did not know to say. Until once, no more I said, Hey, but what friends are for. In fact they I had been waiting for the pass, because I immediately said that she was connected and that unintentionally had agreed to sleep with me. The only condition was that he put us while we record were making love. That night she came to my house and spent the night with me. It was true: the entire eating its tail, we have since taken about four times in two months. Once, even, when he came to visit his family made a trio and shot him. Here is an excerpt from that time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment