Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is It Safe To Wax Pubic



prohibited
" What is truly important?, seek response within me, and I is so hard to find. False ideas
invade my mind, used to mask what you do not understand, dazed in a surreal world of illusions, where the vanity, fear, wealth, violence, hatred, indifference, become beloved heroes, no I am surprised that there is such confusion, such remoteness all, so much disappointment!.
ask me how to be happy, how among so many lies can one live, everyone is who has to answer, but for me here, now and forever mourn
prohibited without learning, wake up one day not knowing what do, be afraid of my memories, feeling only a time.
is forbidden not to smile at problems, not fighting for what I want, leave everything to fear, not to make my dreams come true.
is forbidden not to show my love, do you pay my doubts and my bad mood, invent things that never happened, remember you only when I have you.
is forbidden to leave my friends, do not try to understand what we live, call them only when I need them, not seeing that we are also different.
is forbidden not to be me before the people, pretend to people that I care about, me being funny as long as I remember, forget all those who love me.
is forbidden not to do things for myself, I believe in my God and find my destiny, be afraid of life and their punishments, not to live each day as if it were a ghost.
is prohibited without cheer miss you, hate the moments that made me love you, all because our roads are no longer embraced, to forget our past and pay with our present.
is forbidden not to try to understand people thinking that their lives are worth more than mine, not knowing that everyone has his way and that, feeling that his missing the world ends.
is forbidden not to create my story, stop to thank my family for my life, I have a moment for people who need me, do not understand what life gives us, we also remove it. Alfredo Cuervo Barrero

0 comments:

Post a Comment